Monday, October 24, 2011

Glow stick Dance Party

On Sunday night, my family came into town. We had a wonderful day eating soup and scones with extended family and being able to catch up with everyone. After we got home, my sister Kristin decided it was as good of a time as any to have a "glow stick dance party" to tire out the kids before bed. . . The following pictures were the result of said decision. haha. Also, in all the pictures, notice dad in the back left corner conjuring up some sort of dad/wizard just or something haha.  It was awesome. 


Can you see my guy? 

I LOVE YOU!. . . AAaAAAWWWwwwWW!

My Mom and Zannie were doing the sprinkler haha. 

mean muggin'

Preston

that was our light tornado

Everyone decided to get in on the sprinkler action. haha

These next two are for you Matt. We were all bummed we couldn't hang with you this weekend. 


Everyone was getting in on the fun.

5 comments:

  1. Love it. Thanks for having fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! And what a great dance party it was!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheer Awesomeness. Matt felt the love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't mind, but I shared your blog post on my G+ feed, as it went well with my Friday well wishes...plus I found it extremely cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This seems to be a prefect prop for my birthday party. I have even told everybody to wear white because I am going to have an arrangement for the UV lights as I have booked one of the finest New York venues where it is possible to mould things according to one’s choice.

    ReplyDelete