Monday, November 14, 2011

Pride Rock

When i moved down to the Provo/Orem area i remember driving into Provo and seeing this huge mountain with a large cliff on one side. I had no idea what it was called (Squaw Peak), but i remember thinking "I'm gonna climb that someday just because." I always called it pride rock, because that's kind of what it looks like from the bottom. I've tried multiple times to climb up it in the last 8 months and was never successful. Our trips being cancelled by rain, not knowing how to get up, almost being killed by deer, the usual. Finally my friend Zach, who had just ran up it a couple days before, showed me the way. It was a blast and my tiny dream was realized. Here are some pictures from the trip. Enjoy!



















this last one is a 360 degree shot from the top. 

2 comments:

  1. As usual your pictures are sheer awesomeness. Glad you found a friend to take you too the top. See ya soon brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fourth and sixth ones from the bottom the best! The fourth from the bottom should be titled...."King of the World!"

    ReplyDelete