Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ramp Locals Logo

Okay. So i'm trying to get better at illustrator. The program is really fun to use and it's been wonderful to be able to do things in a more creative way on the computer. I figured, what better way to practice than by making a ramp locals logo. I made a couple random ones here real fast and i need your help to tell me what one your favorite is. just leave a comment or something haha. THANKS!

The first link is to the first one i made. . . so yeah. check that one out. 




3 comments:

  1. The one with the skate boarder guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #1 with #3, mix those two together some how. At first glance #1 said Ramp Ocals... But I like the dude...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one with the skater is cool, but the L is lost. 3 is the most clear. But I like Mickie's suggestion of combining 1 and 3.

    ReplyDelete