Monday, September 12, 2011

Florida. . . Finally haha


Welp. I apologize for being lazy with my pictures the last while. I need to get out and shoot more. Here are most of the ones i liked from my trip to Florida a while ago. It was an awesome trip. most of these were taken the day we left. I stayed up to watch the sun rise on the beach since it was the east coast. . . i fell asleep for an hour haha. I made it out in time to get these and enjoy my last little bit of Florida. Let me know what you think. Leave a comment or something. 













4 comments:

  1. I like the 5th one down. What is that red thing, an over turned bench?

    Who are those people? Random people on the beach?
    I also like that bike rider one.

    Pretty sweet pictures. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am voting the same as mickie, although i would frame and hang most of them (except the mean mug) in my house... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the red thing is a lifeguard stand. and yeah the people are just random

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colton. You are awesome!! I want to be like you when I grow up:) I like the one below the one Mickie and Zannie voted for. The one with the grass and the fence.

    ReplyDelete